Vietnam visa Knowledge
The basic and useful knowledge about Vietnam visa as the best presentation for tourists to get more understanding, the citizens of some countries are exempted from visa, difficult visa procedures…the details as follows:
The basic and useful knowledge
- Presentation procedure is required for all travelers to Vietnam and at Vietnam international airport such as Noi Bai in Hanoi city, Da Nang airport in Da Nang city, the Tan Son Nhat airport in Ho Chi Minh city.
- Citizens of some countries that have agreement of Vietnam, are exempt visa. Citizens of other countries must have a visa before departure lounge. All citizens of the world such as Asia, Europe, America, South Africa and Oceania can easily get visa approval letter as prescribed. Citizens from other countries in Africa or the Middle East may be approved by Immigration Department to get visa on the rule
- Vietnam applies for all travelers are valid for a single or multiple 30-days/60-days/90-days/180-days stay in Vietnam.
- On case, you have to stay longer than 30 days in Vietnam, or on case, you exit Vietnam and you come back Vietnam from some countries like Cambodia or Laos, arrange a three-month visa.
The citizens of the country after Vietnam visa exemption
- Citizens of Thailand have visa exemption within 30 days. Past this time all Thai citizens must apply the rules as usual
- Some of the following countries are exempt from visa for 21 days: Citizens of Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, Philippines, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia. If the duration exceeds 21 days Vietnam visa rules will apply as usual
- Some of the following countries are exempt from visa for 15 days as Citizens of Japan, Denmark, Sweden, Russia, Norway, Finland, South Korea. If the duration exceeds 15 days, visa rules will apply as usual.
- French citizens carry a valid diplomatic passports are allowed to travel Vietnam less than 90 days or a few times in 6 months.
- Citizens of Chile to carry the valid diplomatic passports are allowed to travel Vietnam less than 60 days.
- Some cases are allowed to get free visa in less than 60 days such as APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
- Place to visit as Phu Quoc Island of Vietnam. In cases as the foreigner or foreign passport holders to Vietnam through international border, then these foreigners go to Phu Quoc Island are exempt from Vietnam visa in less than 15 days together with the required conditions are passports must be valid for at least 45 days. In the case of foreign tourists to stay in Phu Quoc or travel elsewhere for more than 15 days, the foreign tourists can apply Vietnam visa procedures on the island, this is easy and convenient.
- Citizens of some other countries are more difficult to apply Vietnam visa. However, the citizens of these countries will still be applied Vietnam visa after the period of 2 to 4 days time, depending on each specific case and different nationalities. You only need to contact us by email visa@VietnamAirlinesTickets.com or tel 84 1276687977 to confirm and pay a cost based on instruction
- The countries are more difficult to apply visa to Vietnam, details as follows:
- Serbia, Liban, Bahrain, Iran, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, UAE, Yemen, Nepal, Srilanka, Pakixtan, Afghanishtan, Bangladesh, East Timor, Civia, Palestine
- Moroco, Botswana, Burundi, Mozambique, Lesotho, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Sudan, Burundi, Gabon, Gabon, Rwanda, Tchad, Zambia, Algérie, Ai Cập, Libya, Morraco, Angola, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, Turky, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Sierra Leone, Burkina Faso, Tchad, Togo, Gambia, Comoros, Bénin, Madagascar, Mauritius, Congo, Seychelles, Cabo Verde, Tuynidi, Kenya, Angola.We are the best guider about VIETNAM VISA knowledge, we give you the best guidelines to apply visa fast, conveniently.